Burong Sibuyas at Siling Haba
1. 5 pcs siling haba (sliced)
2. 3 pcs red onion (sliced)
3. 1 cup white vinegar
4. 2 cups water
5. 1 tbsp salt
6. 2 tsp sugar
7. 2 pcs laurel
8. 1 tsp black pepper
1. In a sauce pot, combine vinegar, water, salt, sugar, laurel, black pepper and let simmer.
2. Set aside until pickling mixture is warm to the touch.
3. Combine siling haba and onion in a glass jar (garapon).
4. Pour pickling mixture in jar and let sit until cool enough to cover.
5. Store in the fridge and enjoy with your favorite grilled/fried ulam